Water resistant power strip.

Your power strip is no good unless it’s a Wet Circuits Power Strip. See, unlike the regular strip this one will not short circuit or electrocute you if it gets wet. It also prevents plugging sparks from occurring, includes independent circuits and has an overheating prevention feature which greatly minimizes the risk of a house fire from occurring. Use it outdoors, in the office or your bedroom and never worry about rainy days or accidentally spilling/spraying water on it.

Buy on www.amazon.com
$25 - $75